Enjoy the Parade of Lights with a VIP experience to remember!
Warm up with delicious light bites and refreshments at our VIP area sponsor Hamilton Walker's before the parade. From 4:00 p.m. - 5:45 p.m. VIP guests will be welcomed to eat, meet and mingle in Hamilton Walker's Illini Room. Seating on Park Avenue will be open at 5:00 p.m.
VIP guests will then be able to enjoy the holiday spectacle from the unique vantage point of Park Avenue. Best yet, we will have chairs and risers which will allow a prime visual for enjoying the Parade of Lights!
Each VIP also receives a swag bag filled with small gifts from local businesses!
Children are welcome in the VIP section. Children under the age of two are admitted free with a paid adult VIP ticket (lap seating required during the parade).
Patrons will have access to a cash bar featuring Hamilton Walker's full drink menu.
VIP Tickets Include
* Light bites and refreshments at Hamilton Walker's VIP reception from 4:00 - 5:45 p.m. in the Illini Room
* Prime viewing of the parade from designated VIP seating area on Park Avenue (parade begins at 6pm)
* Swag bags with small gifts & coupons from local businesses
* Exceptional hosting from Hamilton Walker's
* Live entertainment provided by The Dickensian Carolers strolling past the VIP seating area after 5pm.
Tickets for the VIP Section are $20/person plus $0.60 convenience fee.
All VIP tickets require advance purchase. No tickets will be sold at the door. The VIP guest list and passes will be held at the door. No tickets will be mailed in advance. Guests must show proof of registration/payment for admittance to the VIP area. Tickets are nonrefundable and sold first-come, first-serve while supplies last.