Thank you for entering the 2019 Champaign Center Parade of Lights, presented by Christie Clinic! Please read the information below for a great parade experience!
Need some inspiration?
Click here for a one-page sheet to
get your creative juices flowing!
Where does the
Click here to see the parade route!
1. Please note that no Santas are allowed on your entry as this role is reserved for the one and only Santa Claus who appears at the end of the parade.
2. The use of confetti is not allowed under any circumstances in the parade.
3. Candy is allowed but must be passed hand-to-hand. Please do not
throw candy from floats. This is for the protection of the small children watching the parade.
4. In the event of severe weather (meaning dangerous ice or sleet) the
parade will be canceled. Light rain or snow will not affect the parade.
5. Weather and parade status updates will be posted on CCP's
6. Float submissions will be limited to 65 participants and parade spots will be given on a first-come, first-serve basis.
7. Important: All Entries MUST have lights. Decorative floats are
8. We do have certain restrictions with animals in the parade. Please call us if you plan to have animals on your float.