BE A PART OF CHAMPAIGN CENTER
Join our growing community of 150+ businesses and organizations!
The Champaign Center Partnership is your local
nonprofit business association serving Champaign's Downtown, Midtown and Campustown neighborhoods. Membership in CCP is one of the best investments you can make!
Who can join? ANYONE!
Retail businesses, micro-businesses and nonprofit organizations located in our districts can become a member at any time during the year to access our great benefits.
Out-of-district businesses and individuals may join as a Supporter or Friend, with corresponding benefit levels. We also offer corporate investments for companies wishing to increase the impact of their membership through banner ads, in-depth features, event sponsorship and more.
Contact us to find an investment that fits your needs or to set up meeting to discuss how the Champaign Center Partnership can be a resource to your business or join us at an upcoming Partnership 101 session!
Cornerstone - $10,000+
Pillar - $5,000
Foundation - $2,500
Retail - $500
Micro Business (2 or fewer employees) - $250
Non-Profits - $100
Champaign Center Supporter - $500
Friend of the Partnership - $100
All memberships are valid for a 12-month period beginning the date you submit your application and payment. Payment may be divided into two separate installments, upon request.
How to Join
Joining the Champaign Center Partnership is easy!
To become a member, please:
Fill out and submit a membership application.
Submit payment electronically or by check.
Once your application and payment is received, our staff will contact you with a welcome packet that will guide you in making the most of your membership investment!
• Get connected to the Downtown, Midtown and Campustown business community
• Be informed about business news in Champaign Center through informational updates
• Expand your knowledge by attending one of our educational workshops, seminars or panel discussions
• Get your business seen in district maps and Champaign Center walking or trolley tours
• Gain a new audience when you include your events and specials in our monthly e-newsletter
• Show off your business in photos with an expanded listing on ChampaignCenter.com.
• Collaborate with local businesses in a friendly setting by participating on one of our active committees
• Network at quarterly member social events and bi-monthly coffee meet ups
• Benefit from marketing and printing discounts with our media partners and get FREE radio spots!
• Increase your social media reach through posts and shares via CCP social media outlets
• Access discounted co-op advertising opportunities in the On Campus Guide, special editions of the Daily Illini and through Shop Local/Eat Local billboard campaigns